With the aim to engage the participants in meaningful session for the exploration on scientific advancements, the conference has set several parallel sessions. Each session will contain at least 10 presentations, speakers need to adhere to the following guidelines to guarantee the success of the session.
1. Time Allocation
|Presentation Type||Total Allotted Time|
|Keynote Presentation||40 min|
|Invited Presentation||20 min|
|Regular Presentation||15 min|
*All presentations include 3-5 minutes for question and discussion. Presenters are requested to start and done their presentation on time.
Speakers should reach the session room prior to their scheduled time. Presenters should rehearse their presentations in advance to make sure they complete the presentation in time. Speakers are requested to start and done their presentation on time. A warning will be given when 3 minutes left.
2. Presentation Preparation:
• Laptop equipped with Windows 10, Office 2010 Pro English (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Adobe Reader, video projector, and laser pointer with remote control will be provided by the organizing committee.
• A paper ID indicated in the first and last page or each page of the PPT is recommended.
• The presentation PowerPoint or PDF should be formatted with figures and tables, plain text is inappropriated.
• Speakers are recommended to bring their presentation data in the form of PPT or PDF by a USB memory stick and send one copy to the e-mail box as a backup. For those who have not sent file to the committee or any update needed, please copy it to the laptop in the session room about 15 minutes before the start time, and make sure it could be normally displayed.
• All speakers should inform the Session Chair (before the start of your Session) that you are presented.
3. Speaker Standards
Speakers Attire: Speakers are strongly encouraged to dress in business formals during presentations. Speakers should be well knowledgeable and expert in the area of presentation to meet the audience.
Presentation Skills: The language is English. Speakers should rehearse well in advance for the successful presentation with time management.
No commercial Advertisement: No commercial advertisements are allowed during the session.
4. About the Best Presentation
1) Each session will select one Best Oral Presentation, please ensure your Paper ID (FES****) is shown correctly on the first or last page at your presentation data.
2) The best presenter of each session will be awarded with free standard registration for the next NEFES.
5. Conference Attendance / Cancellation
In order to better arrange the sessions, if a speaker cannot show up on time or need to cancel the presentation, please inform the conference secretary earlier via firstname.lastname@example.org